We at Gold Acceptance are continuing to build a great company and that is achieved with great people. We compete on service and provide the best possible service
to both external and internal constituencies. We value our employees and create an environment in which they can thrive and contribute directly to the company's
success as well as their own personal improvement.
There are many benefits to being part of our Gold Acceptance team, some of which are: medical, dental, and vision insurance, a competitive bonus program, an
Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) including an employer matching program, and a dedicated Wellness team to help employees to be happy and healthy. There are
also opportunities for advancement within our dynamic and growing company.
If you are interested in being part of our Gold Acceptance team, we are actively interviewing for the following positions:
Customer Service Representative
- Provide execllent customer service over the phone to our customers
- Collect on past due payments
- Solve problems and help facilitate timely payment by our customers
The Qualified Candidate:
- Must be self-motivated and be able to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Must speak both English and Spanish fluently
- Must be computer literate
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be a problem solver
- Must have at least 2 years of college coursework completed
- Prior auto collections/skip tracing experience preferred, not required
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401(k) including an employer matching program
- The potential for advancement in a growing corporation
- Hands-on training
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, salary history/expectation, and 3 references to teamGA@goldacceptance.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are always looking for qualified team members in our Customer Service, Credit & Funding, and Administration departments.
Please follow the instructions on the job posting, email the job position requirements to teamGA@goldacceptance.com.
If you do not submit the required materials, your application will not be considered.
Gold Acceptance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discrimate against race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, orientation, or physical or mental handicap when recruiting and hiring employees.